HCEF is committed to the presence and well-being of Arab Christians in the Holy Land and to developing the bonds of solidarity between them and Christians elsewhere.
- Educate people around the world about the presence of Arab Christians
in the Holy Land, and remind them of their moral obligation to the Mother Church.
- Build community between Christians
throughout the world and Arab Christians of the Holy Land through pilgrimage s, publicatio ns, and communicat ion.
- Develop bonds of solidarity
through church-to- church, family-to- family, and person-to- person partnershi p programs in order to bring Christians together in community for future cooperatio n.
- Promote peace, justice, and reconcilia
tion in the Holy Land by removing the causes of human suffering and replacing despair with hope, fear with security, and humiliatio n with dignity.
- Undertake specific projects designed to advance better living conditions
for Arab Christians in the Holy Land. Projects focus on creating employment , advancing education, building and rehabilita ting houses, and developing the healthy growth of children.