Multicultural Resource Center of Massachusetts (MRC), Nonprofit Organization, is an organization that continues work of the Russian Community Association of Massachusetts of helping immigrants in Western Massachusetts.
The mission of our new organization is to promote wellness for the entire community, to assist Refugee and Immigrants with adaptation process after migration and facilitate their successful engagement into new system and environment, helping them to overcome socio-economic, cultural, and linguistic barriers.
• Citizenship applications, green card applications, travel documents, alien relative petition.
• Case management
• Translation of documents Health element:
• Helping with medical insurance
• Scheduling medical appointments
• Arrangements for the Interpreter Education:
• ESL classes, citizenship classes
• Introduction to education opportunities
• Provide serious of lecture when needed and where needed